Ms. Eurie Ampuan-ODonnell

It must have been a while since she last visited Capul and like all others now based abroad, she does miss the place a lot. Visiting this site somehow soothes the longing as she gets updated on the goings-on in our place.

In a letter she said, "Once again,I visited bandilyo and looking at the pictures I can't help but stop and think awhile; and ask myself,,,,. Am I this old? Oh! boy, time flies. I don't even recognize those faces I'm staring at, only of those I know personally. Take Care and God Bless! I saw ur mom' s pictures she still looks great. but it just reminds me of Nanay too." (On a personal note, our parents were very close friends and as kids, we looked up to Eurie and Sally (Calamay) as the ideals - intelligent and good-lookers.)

I didn't get much details on her whereabouts except that she now resides in Hawaii with her family. The pics here were taken during a Wowowee visit in the island and during a wedding where she stood as ninang. The two boys are her sons: Patrick Ampuan ODonnell, 11 yrs old and Martin Andrew ODonnell, 9 yrs. Also in the pics is her friend's daughter.


Comments

  1. Wow Eurie its been a long long time na hindi ko makita ang fes ng lolah ko!Ur fatatim he he he joke!musta na kaw addangan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Mana Eurie! I'm not sure you still remember me. This is Maribelle, dadi na Noling & Floren Flores. Oh wow, fancy seeing you here on this blogspot! It's been forever since I haven't seen you or heard about you. Good to see you're looking great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Alayun pagsurat ato si mga karuyag-sidngon bi. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Abaknon Festival: Tribu Paragmalli

La Estudiantina Capulena

Tribu Mananguete: Landusan Boys