Happy Fiesta, Brgy. San Luis!

The last barrio fiesta I've been to was that of Brgy. San Luis. That was at the time when my beach hut in Sitio Malpal was quite new. Actually, I was in Malpal most of the time then. Since the temperature gets so hot at this time of the year, many fiesta-goers sought wind from the open spaces there. And I do remember we had fun.

Now, I can imagine people already trooping to San Luis. And tonight, "tuda na i saradsad".

I just hope the celebration will pass happily and peacefully. Do enjoy folks!

Comments

  1. Mahalap piesta c mga taga San Luis. Katuanan ako na maribbong na may nan gayod. Kariman, absent kita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy fiesta si mga parehas ko taga san luis! say ba e hermano and hermana mayor nanto?
    kariman fae kita kasadsad kay gae kita kabalik.
    makisayaw na my kunta jed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Alayun pagsurat ato si mga karuyag-sidngon bi. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Abaknon Festival: Tribu Paragmalli

La Estudiantina Capulena

Tribu Mananguete: Landusan Boys