Batch '86 Having Fun


My high school batchmates just wouldn't let me off the hook easily - they needed a blow-out that Saturday, April 7, and at no other time!

I've already had one drink too many since early morning that day, and I was already dead drunk by noon time. The rest of the afternoon I spent sleeping in Malpal where my family and friends were also having some siesta.

But the text messages kept pouring. "The entire batch is waiting for you! Where are you?"

No choice. I had to go find them and start another round of drinking and sheer fun. Fortunately, we were not disturbing the town. But the ghosts, yes! The videoke where we booked ourselves was just beside the cemetery.

If the pictures are blurred, you know the reason. The cameraman - me, is drunk.

But then again, maybe it would be fun to do a guessing game. For those familiar with my classmates, just find out who they are in the hazy photos. :-)

Comments

  1. anonymous: sakilala ko gad nan kunta mga iya kon clear

    anonymous: kas ano to icat magloyuan,ludith magdaraog makapiyat, manalo pulis

    anonymous: icat hamok ato e manguyon camera sanglit medyo klarado e face na

    ReplyDelete
  2. kas say ba nan, day mga asuwang may gae my a klaro

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Alayun pagsurat ato si mga karuyag-sidngon bi. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Abaknon Festival: Tribu Paragmalli

La Estudiantina Capulena

Tribu Mananguete: Landusan Boys