Greetings from Heli Jao


Here's what Heli wrote me:

"Hi no Reo.Kumusta na kaw? I would like to share these pictures taken during the concert of Sarah Geronimo last March 4,2007 here in Edmonton. I was her personal bodyguard too.

Ako permi ato nagparaala bodyguard kon niya mga artista tikang Pilipinas. On March 30 padaito kas Pops Fernandez and Kuh Ledesma ako namay nagala bodyguard na mga iya. I'll send you some pix.

Kumusta na hamok si dimuan pati si pamilya bi. Agkaralipay gad kami ato kay akaisip kaw sito paganna website para si mga abaknon. Mahaya salamat si kaaw. God Bless YOU. "

Thank you very much Heli. I'm happy that this site is getting the attention of Capuleños from all over. Please help me spread the word so that more will send their pics and messages.

I hope you're all okay there. How I wish I'd have the time and resources to visit you one of these days. :-)

Comments

  1. Padi, kumusta, sakilala mo pa ba ako?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hely tinatawagan ka ne steve di ka niya makontak answering machine sumasagot gusto ka lng sana makausap. atiya na ko bacolod.musta na?? tara tapos na nag pahimo ruma kailan ka ulit uwi sa capul????? para agsiribagatay kitakam otro!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Arnel Odtujan-owo padi skilala ta pgad kw.kmusta na!advance Merry Christmas!march me blik dypon bksyon.hope to see u there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heli, where r u mow? It seems ur a lost soul of the island....hahaha
    ur pics, looks like a gangster hero or should i say, a GODFATHER....hmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Alayun pagsurat ato si mga karuyag-sidngon bi. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Abaknon Festival: Tribu Paragmalli

La Estudiantina Capulena

Tribu Mananguete: Landusan Boys